Le Owner Affiliate Entry Follow

N.O
Lol I just dont know what an amazing title to be put there. Sorry~
Well, long time no see HAHAHA I've been in a busy whole day with pabo idol who keeps ruin my life like whut 

I've been looking forward on a rookie group iKON bcs of ChanWoo
Well, i'm interest towards him since i'm watching a drama called The Heirs HAHAHA and this kid got me like; "Dahel u're just ruin my bias list but not at top HAHA"


Here we go;

Untitled | via Tumblr
chanwoo
👌


Well, we just gap a year bruh HAHAHA how can u be so talented like ugh
And i just recognized that ChanWoo look-a-like JungKook little bit haaa or it's just my imagine since JK is one of my golden bias too (However he cant beat V HAHAHA)
And no wonder he role as Lee MinHo young at The Heirs and BOF bcs they're look a like af


Those pictures really make me insekeyo bruh HAHAHA

Sayuonara lav 
*TaeTae birthday upcoming*

♥♥
*LAST*


GIRL IN LUV;
>
Hola... student. Mirza is my alter ego. HAHAHA you just stepped on my daydream space. How dare you?! Well, since you here, why don't you take a look my puberty foolish diary? You may look around and enjoy af!


LET'S SHOUT;
Excuse me, meet mine :D

Shoutbox


TWEETS;
*dies*


CREDITS;
Skin made by Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by mirzahazirah . I GOT THE BACKGROUND FROM Dolliecrave . Other image from We♥it and special thanks to Mr.Google cause help me .