
|
#HappyBaekhyunDay
Its DIVA Baek day! I never expect this qtpie dork getting 22. Are you sure you're 22 years old? I bet you're still 5 years old
He's too cute adorable lah. Baekhyun is the mood booster in the group. Without him, it would be totally boring to death. His white teeth His beautiful fingers His adorable face His beautiful eyes TY for being in my life
I just cant T.T World too cruel ugh. Thank you Mr byun and Mrs byun for having given birth of baekhyun
See! He keeps act too cute. I cant ugh. Well words just cant describe how much I adore him
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
Psst: Guess what? Everytime I see my ex-classmate, I totally remember this dork. They look-a-like weh.
|
GIRL IN LUV;
>LET'S SHOUT;
![]() Shoutbox TWEETS;
![]() CREDITS;
Skin made by Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by mirzahazirah . I GOT THE BACKGROUND FROM Dolliecrave . Other image from Weβ₯it and special thanks to Mr.Google cause help me .
|