Le Owner Affiliate Entry Follow

Me.




My little cute cousin <3


Sometimes I wonder why I can't be the girl with the beautiful smile.
Sometimes I wonder why I'm not very skinny.
Now I know why. It's because I'm true to who I am. I'm not some barbie doll and I don't want to be. I don't want to be perfect. Imperfection makes you beautiful.
So don't cut yourself, don't puke out food, just because you think you're ugly!
 You're beautiful, just because you're true to who you are.


GIRL IN LUV;
>
Hola... student. Mirza is my alter ego. HAHAHA you just stepped on my daydream space. How dare you?! Well, since you here, why don't you take a look my puberty foolish diary? You may look around and enjoy af!


LET'S SHOUT;
Excuse me, meet mine :D

Shoutbox


TWEETS;
*dies*


CREDITS;
Skin made by Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by mirzahazirah . I GOT THE BACKGROUND FROM Dolliecrave . Other image from We♥it and special thanks to Mr.Google cause help me .