
|
Bestfriends?
Did bestfriends really exist? This is the question that I never know the answer. They said "we're bestfriends!" and they left me alone at the back. All they want was fame. Even I said "wait for me" and they ignored me like I never waited for them. Oh look. They acted like nothing happens. wow. ok maybe it's not a big deal. But it is for me because I'm always ignored and i'm the type to get lonely easily. There's one time when we're about to go to somewhere and they don't wait for me. You know what? They walked even faster when I called out their names. How to live with these? I'm so done. Bye |
GIRL IN LUV;
>LET'S SHOUT;
![]() Shoutbox TWEETS;
![]() CREDITS;
Skin made by Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by mirzahazirah . I GOT THE BACKGROUND FROM Dolliecrave . Other image from We♥it and special thanks to Mr.Google cause help me .
|